Visitors will want to experience the beaches, restaurants, and bars in Lefkada. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and cosy, seaside city can discover its gardens, natural parks, and monuments.
- Though not directly in Lefkada, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lefkada
- Exploring the waterfront, sailing, and boating are top activities, while sights to visit include Lefkadas Marina, Port of Vasiliki, and Paleros Harbour
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit including Onasis Statue, Church of Agia Kiriaki, and Monastery of Faneromeni
- The beach, seaside, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Nidri Waterfalls, Dimosari Waterfalls, and Perigiali Beach
Lefkada is adjacent to Platístoma. Popular sights in the area include Ligia Beach and Pefkoulia Beach.
Getting around Lefkada
There are many transportation options in Lefkada. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in Lefkada
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Hotel Eleana, averaging GBP 85.31 per night. A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Eleana with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lefkada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 30°C with nighttime averages of 17°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Lefkada gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year