Get an overview of this hotelAlbuquerque motel in Downtown Albuquerque with indoor pool and spa tub
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Albuquerque, this motel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Maxwell Museum of Anthropology and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. Tricklock Company and New Mexico Steam Locomotive and Railroad Historical Society are also within 3 mi (5 km).
An indoor pool, a spa tub, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free motel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk and ATM/banking services are onsite.
All 83 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and free local calls. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Albuquerque motel also offers coffee/tea in a common area and ATM/banking services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Rodeway Inn & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Partially open bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 5.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 132.28 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50.00
- Pet fee: USD 5.00 per pet, per night
- Albuquerque Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Albuquerque
- Red Roof Inn Motel Albuquerque
- Red Roof Albuquerque
- Red Roof Inn - Midtown Hotel Albuquerque
- Rodeway Inn Motel Albuquerque
- Rodeway Inn Albuquerque
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).