- Twin Warriors Golf Club
- 4 min walk
- State Farm Bernalillo Soccer Complex
- 5 min drive
- 7 min drive
- Prairie Star
- 7 min drive
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Santa Ana Pueblo
Located in Santa Ana Pueblo, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is in a rural location and on a river. Sandia Peak Ski and Tramway and Coronado Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Balloon Fiesta Park and Cibola National Forest. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at State Farm Bernalillo Soccer Complex, or consider a night out at Santa Ana Star Center.
- Twin Warriors Golf Club - 4 min walk
- State Farm Bernalillo Soccer Complex - 5 min drive
- Santa Ana Star Casino - 7 min drive
- Santa Ana Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Coronado Historic Site - 9 min drive
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 32 min drive
- Whataburger - 7 min drive
- Prairie Star - 7 min drive
- Wendy's - 7 min drive
- La Casita Café - 11 min drive
- Abuelita's New Mexican Restaurant - 11 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- Up to 25 lb/11 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per night and includes use of:
– Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Tamaya Resort
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa Resort
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa Resort Santa Ana Pueblo
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
There was a beautiful blanket hanging from the wall as decor, however, it had an awful stain on it that you couldn't help but see when getting out of bed. The rest of the room was very clean, staff was wonderful, views were gorgeous.