Search Hotels in Alayor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 8 Nov 2018
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Alayor, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its entertainment. Around the area, top sights include Monte Toro, Mahon Harbour and Son Bou Beach.
- There are 196 hotels and other accommodation options in Alayor
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alayor
The city is notable for landmarks like Torralba So na Cacana, Torre d'en Galmes and Taula de Torralba. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Son Bou Beach, Xoroi Caves and Cala en Porter Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Centre Zoologic Lloc De Menorca and Naveta de Biniac Oriental.
In Son Bou, you can choose from 196 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Torralbenc - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Blue Hotel Paradis Blau - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Sa Barrera - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include Monte Toro, located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre, and Mahon Harbour, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away.
Dressing for Alayor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Alayor gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Alayor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alayor, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Alayor?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Alayor?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Alayor?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Alayor?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Alayor?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Alayor?
What's the best boutique hotel in Alayor?
Alayor Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Alayor by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alayor Airports
- Accommodation near Alayor Attractions
- More accommodation types in Alayor
- Choose Your Alayor Hotel Style
- Search Alayor Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Alayor
- Hotels Near Alayor, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends