Search Hotels in Al Ain
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Al Ain
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Al Ain, which is also known for its zoo and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment, golf courses and mountain views. A top sight in the city is Al Ain Zoo.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Al Ain
- The closest major airport is in Al Ain (AAN), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Ain
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Qasr al Muwaiji, Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum and Al Ain National Museum. Attractions like Al Ain Zoo, Hili Fun City and Wadi Adventure are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Al Jahili Fort, St. Mary's Catholic Church and Hili Archaeological Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Al Ain. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aloft Al Ain - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hili Rayhaan by Rotana - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool.
- Al Ain Rotana - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Al Ain
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 45°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 45°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 39°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 3 millimetres of rain falls on Al Ain each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 45°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C