Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Aix-en-Provence hotel in Aix-en-Provence Historic Centre, walk to Cours Mirabeau
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Aix-en-Provence Historic Centre, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of La Rotonde - Place General Charles De Gaulle and Cours Mirabeau. Place des Precheurs and Saint-Sauveur Cathedral are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area and conference space.
All 67 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hairdryers.
Hotel Saint Christophe
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square metres) include conference rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Saint Christophe is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Built in 1936
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie leopold – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR13 for adults and EUR9 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR14 per night
- Pet fee: EUR10 per pet, per night
- Hotel Saint Christophe Aix-en-Provence
- Saint Christophe Aix-en-Provence
We should mention
Children aged 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in May.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.