Those travelling to Adrar are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Adrar, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Adrar (AZR-Touat Cheik Sidi Mohamed Belkebir), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Adrar
As you plan your holiday to Adrar, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging choices in the area.
- Mraguen Hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from central Adrar. This 4-star hotel in Adrar features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Takialt is 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the centre of Adrar. This 3.5-star hotel in Adrar features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Adrar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 44°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 45°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 44°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C