Search Hotels in Acre
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2019
History buffs enjoy visiting Acre though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, temples and waterfront. A top sight in the area is Baha'i Gardens.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Acre
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Acre
The city's cultural venues include Underground Prisoners Museum and Treasures in the Walls Ethnographic Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Hamam al- Basha Turkish Bath, Mansion of Bahji, and Citadel of Acre. The picturesque setting of Garden of Ridvan and Baha'i Gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 25 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Acre. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arabesque Arts & Residency - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and a library. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- The Efendi Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast.
- Palm Beach Hotel Acre - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Baha'i Gardens, 9.5 mi/15.3 km from the heart of the city.
Getting around Acre
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Akko Station. Acre might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Acre
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Acre gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C