Visitors can enjoy all that Abidjan has to offer including the forests, zoo and monuments. A top sight in the city is Grand Bassam Beach.
- There are 322 hotels and other accommodation options in Abidjan
- The closest major airport is in Abidjan (ABJ-Felix Houphouet-Boigny Intl.), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Abidjan
Notable city landmarks like St Paul's Cathedral and Central Mosque might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Grand Bassam Beach and Banco National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ivory Coast National Police Academy and Abidjan Zoo.
In Cocody, you can choose from 322 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Azalai Hôtel Abidjan - This 4-star hotel in Marcory features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Ibis Abidjan Marcory - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Marcory can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel le Marly - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Marcory can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Abidjan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Abidjan gets about 2073 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 23°C