Families will find kid-friendly activities in Aberdeen, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping. A top sight in the city is Ripken Stadium.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 18.5 mi (29.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberdeen
While baseball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Ripken Stadium. Additionally, you might want to add Cal Ripken Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Aberdeen. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Aberdeen - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aberdeen-APG - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting around Aberdeen
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Aberdeen Station. Aberdeen might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Aberdeen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Aberdeen gets about 1081 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -5°C