- Pazo de Marinan
- 15 min drive
- La Coruna (LCG)
- 16 min drive
- Bastiagueiro Beach
- 18 min drive
- Santa Cruz Castle
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Abegondo, this cottage is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parque el Pasatiempo and Praia do Pedrido, while Pazo de Marinan and Picasso House Museum are cultural highlights. Aquarium Finisterrae and Aquapark Cerceda are also worth visiting.Visit our Crendes travel guide
- Pazo de Marinan - 15 min drive
- Bastiagueiro Beach - 18 min drive
- Santa Cristina Beach - 19 min drive
- Santa Cruz Castle - 19 min drive
- Real Club de Golf de La Coruna - 29 min drive
- Betanzos Station - 10 min drive
- La Coruna (LCG) - 16 min drive
About this property
Typical, Still Preserved Historic Countryhouse
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Typical, Still Preserved Historic Countryhouse Cottage
- Typical, Still Preserved Historic Countryhouse Abegondo
- Typical, Still Preserved Historic Countryhouse Cottage Abegondo