"BASIC, BASIC, SIMPLE, SIMPLE"
Stayed September 7, 8, 9, and 10, 2016
This hotel is very simple and basic. All room face the main Boulevard. Construction in and out is as simple as a building can be and furniture in the room as simple as it can be. Elevator is tiny and very slow. Girls at reception multi-task as bell boys, servers at breakfast in the morning, doing dishes, etc. Very nice, helpful, and down to earth girls.
1. Nice people, quick check-in and check-out at reception
2. Very clean facilities and rooms
3. Clean sheets and towels every day
4. Silent air conditioning
5. Coffee maker, safety lock, iron and hair dryer in-room
6. Free bottles of water in-room
7. Very basic continental breakfast
8. Very, very affordable
9. Very close to downtown Leon
10. Bus stop in front of hotel
1. No refrigerator, microwave or box of “Kleenex” in-room
2. No ice or vending machines. Need to request ice from receptionist
3. No restaurant
4. No swimming pool
5. No landscaping of any kind
6. Noise of the traffic on the boulevard could bother some people
1. After you shower cover the drain to avoid foul smells from coming into the room
2. Windows have a vent on the bottom; make sure to keep it closed at all times. We got woken up the first night by the terrible smell coming from the street.
My wife and I feel that for the super low price we paid, we couldn’t expect any better. No luxury, no bells and whistles, but very clean and good enough if you are not full of it and go there just to sleep.
Traveller from Los Angeles