Have you ever wanted to touch a piece of the Berlin Wall, read the manuscripts of Agatha Christie, or stand in front of the world's tallest man? Well, at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Londonthe world's largest Ripley attraction, located in the heart of the West Endyou can do all that and more!
While touring the globe, Robert Ripley collected astounding artifacts and recorded unusual sightsmany of which can be housed under one roof for guests to see and enjoy.
Throughout 5 floors and 500 exhibits, there's a little something for everyone at Ripley's Believe It or Not! London. Step through the mesmerizing spinning vortex tunnel, climb into a giant rocking chair, visit Ripley’s dungeon, and venture into the Mirror Maze. For a more low-key experience, check out some items that were once owned by blonde-bombshell Marilyn Monroe or see some Amazonian shrunken human heads up-close-and-personal.
Whatever your desired level of excitement, this remains one of the most interactive attractions in the city and is sure to provide lasting entertainment. With everything you can imagine (and plenty more you cannot), Ripley's Believe It or Not! London is a family day out that is definitely out of the ordinary.
- 1-day admission ticket to Ripley's Believe It or Not! London
- Mirror Maze and Laser Race included
- Complimentary Itouch audio guide in English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French
Hours of operation:
10 AMmidnight (last admission 10:30 PM)
Admission is complimentary for children age 4 and younger.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your voucher(s) and photo ID at the Ripley's Believe It or Not! ticket sales counter upon arrival at the museum.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|