Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Joseph Haydn, and Ludwig van Beethoven all spent time in Vienna, known as the capital of classical music. Hear their brilliant and enduringly influential compositions performed by one of the elite Viennese orchestras, followed by a performance by the Vienna Ballet Company.|
- Entry to a concert by the Vienna Imperial Orchestra
- Commentary available in English and German
Start time and location:
8.15 PM; House at Beethovenplatz 1, Imperial Hall
Return time and location:
10.15 PM; same as departure location
Seating is available in Gold, Silver, and Bronze categories. Gold category offers seats in the front orchestra. Silver and bronze categories offer seats behind gold respectively.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the departure location. The full departure address will be listed on your printed voucher(s).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|