Highly trained guides ensure your safe passage along with making this adventure exhilarating. Your activities include:|
The rustic base camp offers amazing views as you take a break and dig into a well earned snack. Then itís time to head back Ö via an air-conditioned van.
- Traverse from canyon to canyon via a variety of activity lines
- Climb rock walls, a mountain route equipped with fixed cables, stemples, ladders, and bridges
- Cross a lagoon on a commando bridge
- Walk a suspension bridge
- Rappel 90 feet (27.4 m) to the canyon floor for a short nature walk
- Ride on zip lines
- Rappel down a canyon wall
- Walk on hanging bridges and a crazy ladder
- Nature walk
- All safety equipment
- Water and light snacks along the way
- Knowledgeable guides
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure time and location:
From Los Cabos: 8 AM; from your hotel
San Jose and Hotel Corridor: 11 AM; from your hotel
Return time and location:
From Los Cabos: Approximately 1 PM; to your hotel
San Jose and Hotel Corridor: Approximately 4 PM; to your hotel
Participants in this activity should be at least 4 feet (1.2 m) tall. The maximum weight limit for zip lines and other activity components is 250 pounds (113 kg). Pregnant women should not to participate in this tour.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must contact Cabo Dolphins at least 48 hours prior to your desired activity date to confirm your reservation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Upon arrival at Cabo Dolphins, you must present your printed voucher and the photo ID of the person whose name is on the voucher(s) in order to participate.
Know Before You Go:
- Cameras are not permitted on this tour for your safety and due to ACCT regulations. Staff will accompany guests throughout the tour and take photos, which will be available for purchase after the tour's completion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|