Prague Castle comprises a large complex of palaces, churches, courtyards and gardens. Discover the beauty and mystery of this Kafkaesque compound in a small group tour led by a French-speaking guide. Stroll around the castle's blooming Baroque Gardens in summer or enjoy a hot drink in Sternberk Palace in winter.|
- A small-group guided tour of Prague Castle
- Admission to Prague Castle, including St Vitus Cathedral, the Old Palace, and the Golden Lane
- Admission to the Baroque Gardens (during summer only)
- A beverage in Sternberk Palace (during winter only)
- Commentary from your guide in French
3 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
11 AM; in front of the main entrance to Prague Castle at Matthias Gate
Return time and location:
2:30 PM; either at Malá Strana (during summer) or in Sternberk Palace (during winter)
Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least five minutes before the listed departure time. Following certain exceptional political events, Prague Castle might be closed to the public. In this case, an alternative date or tour will be offered. The finish location changes depending on season; during the summer, it finishes at Malá Strana, during the winter it finishes at Sternberk Palace. Commentary is exclusively in French. Children younger than 6 years participate for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your scheduled tour of Prague Castle, please bring your signed voucher(s) to the castle's main entrance at the Matthias Gate. Your guide will be waiting near the statue of Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk, in Hradcanské Square. He or she will be holding a white umbrella with the Avantgarde Prague logo on it. Please present your voucher(s) to the guide before the tour departs. The tour departs at 11 AM; please ensure you are at the meeting point at least five minutes in advance.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|