Return to previous page.
The Whitsunday Crocodile Safari offers you a unique nature experience - cruise around in pristine crocodile country and travel through freshwater wetland habitat.
- See saltwater crocodiles as you cruise the calm waters of Proserpine River
- Venture through the green wetlands on an open-air tractor-drawn wagon-train
- Experience a traditional Billy Tea and fresh cooked damper
- Enjoy a delicious barbeque and seafood lunch
In the morning you will be picked up from your acommodation and venture beyond the picturesque Whitsunday coastline to its estuaries in Proserpine – just 45 minute away from Airlie Beach.
Cruise down the calm waters of Proserpine River and spot the wild saltwater crocodiles in their natural habitat. Tour through freshwater wetland fields and melaleuca forests and explore many more species including native birds, wallabies and other mammals.
Enjoy a delicious barbeque and seafood lunch located at a natural campsite setting right on the bank of the Proserpine River.
After lunch, board an open-air, tractor-drawn wagon-train travelling through Goorganga wetlands and see the land as Captain Cook saw it.
For afternoon tea, experience a traditional billy tea and freshly made damper.
- 2-hours calm water cruise on the Proserpine River
- Open air wagon-train tour
- Barbeque and seafood lunch
- Billy tea and freshly made damper
- Return coach transfers from Airlie Beach, Shute Harbour, Cannonvale, Proserpine
- Comprehensive commentary in English
Departure time and location:
8:30 AM*; from your Airlie Beach accommodation
*Exact pick up time for Shuttle Harbour, Cannonvale and Proserpine accommodation will be provided by the time of confirming reservation with Prosperine River Eco Tours
Return time and location:
Approximately 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM; to original departure points
Infants under the age of 1 may participate for free. Tour is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Prosperine River Eco Tours at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to arrange your pick-up location. On the day of your activity, please present your voucher and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|
Return to previous page.