Make the most of your trip to York with a York Pass, the complete sightseeing card giving you free entry to attractions plus lots of special offers to use at cafes & restaurants, on guided tours and ghost walks.|
- Free entry to over 30 attractions
- Discounted offers in for restaurants, attractions, etc.
- Free color guidebook
- Convenient and easy to use
Discover York’s top attractions, including:
York MinsterClifford's TowerYork DungeonJORVIK Viking CentreMansion HouseDIG Archaelogical Adventure CentreCastle HowardRoman BathEtc.
1, 2, or 3 days
There is no pass available for children younger than 3 years; infants are admitted for free to most establishments.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Upon arrival in York, please present your signed voucher(s) at this location:
- Visit York Information Centre
1 Museum Street
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|