Settle into your comfortable seats with a half-bottle of champagne and get ready to be mesmerized by the troupe of talented artists. There are more than 70 performers on stage, ranging from the world-famous Bluebell Girls, to ice skaters, acrobats, and gymnasts. The alluring show Bonheur, meaning “happiness” is sure to entertain and absorb you into a world of indulgence and pizzazz.
- Bonheur show at the Lido on the exclusive Champs-Elysées
- Champagne to enjoy during the show
- One of the original cabaret shows in Paris
- 70 artists including the world-famous Bluebell Girls
- Show often sells out weeks in advance
Watch mind-blowing theatrical special effects, stunning water displays, and traditional elements like the original French cancan dance. The show is beguiling with a breath-taking 600 different costumes with over 150,000 sequins, creating an elegant and spectacular evening.
Soirée Etoile Sample Menu:
Gravlax-style smoked Norwegian salmon, raw and cooked anise-flavoured condimentChicken cooked two ways, Basquaise garnish, chicken and herb jusCrousti-Lido, coated in dark chocolate1/2 bottle of Champagne Brut
Soirée Champs-Elysees Sample Menu:
Duck foie gras confit, cherry and almond condiment or Crab, mango and avocado tower, gem lettuce and coriander pestoRoast loin of veal, chanterelle mushrooms and tomato fondue or Steamed cod, braised vegetables, pea sauceCream of red fruits, lemon parfait glacé or Raspberry and lemon verbena “Bonheur” pompom macaroon
1/2 bottle of Champagne Brut
- Admission to the Lido de Paris
- Soirée Champs-Elysees: Best seats guaranteed in orchestra area; three-course dinner; a half-bottle of Brut Lido Premier Cru Champagne or wine per person
- Soirée Etoile: Seating in the orchestra area; three-course dinner; a half-bottle of Brut Lido Premier Cru Champagne or wine per person
- Soirée Show + Champagne: Seating in the mezzanine; a half-bottle of Brut Lido Premier Cru Champagne per person
Show & Dinner: approximately 3 hours and 30 minutesShow + Champagne: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Soirée Etoile or Soirée Champs-Elysees: 7 PMSoirée Show + Champagne: 9 PM or 11 PM
Soirée Etoile or Soirée Champs-Elysees: 10:30 PMSoirée Show + Champagne: 10:30 PM or 12:30 AM
Know before you book:
- This show is not recommended for young children
- Rates are not valid for performances on Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and Valentine's Day
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
On the night of your show, present your voucher(s) at the LIDO reception desk.
Know Before You Go:
Cloakroom compulsory (not included).
What to Wear
Formal attire is required.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|