Experience the glamour of The Lido, one of Paris’s top artistic venues. Hosting magnificent shows on the Champs Elysées since 1946, the Lido is now even more spectacular than ever before. See the newest show at Le Lido - "Bonheur" featuring 70 artists, including the world-famous Bluebell Girls and the Lido male dancers, also boasts an ice skating rink as well as 23 different sets.
- Bonheur show in Lido on the Champs Elysees
- Champagne during the show
- Optional three course dinner
Soirée Plaisir Sample Menu:
Mi-cuit Norwegian salmon with spring onions, capers and an olive oil emulsionBoneless chicken with spring vegetables and foie gras sauce“Bonheur” macaroon1/2 bottle of Champagne Brut
Soirée Bonheur Sample Menu:
Fresh marinated prawns with tangy cherry tomatoes and mint pesto or Duck foie gras with oven-roasted peaches and preserved lemon condimentSteamed cod steak with mangetouts, spring onions and squid in a Champagne reduction or Loin of veal with courgettes, small girolle mushrooms, olives and gravy“Crunchy-Lido”, coated in dark chocolate or “Bonheur” macaroon
1/2 bottle of Champagne Brut
- Admission to the Lido de Paris
- Soirée Bonheur: Best seats in orchestra area; three-course dinner; a half-bottle of Brut Lido Premier Cru Champagne or wine per person
- Soirée Plaisir: Seating in the orchestra area; three-course dinner; a half-bottle of Brut Lido Premier Cru Champagne or wine per person
- Soirée Emotion: Seating in the mezzanine; a half-bottle of Brut Lido Premier Cru Champagne per person
Show and dinner: approximately 4 hoursShow only: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Start time and location:
Soirée Plaisir and Soirée Bonheur: 7:00 at the Lido, Avenue des Champs ElyséesSoirée Emotion: 9:00 at the Lido, Avenue des Champs Elysées
Soirée Plaisir, Soirée Bonheur, and Soirée Emotion: 11 PM
Know before you book:
- This show is not recommended for young children
- Rates are not valid for performances on Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and Valentine's Day
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
On the night of your show, present your voucher(s) at the LIDO reception desk.
Know Before You Go:
Cloakroom compulsory (not included).
What to Wear
Formal attire is required.
Hours of Operation:
Soirée Plaisir and Soirée Bonheur: 7:00Soirée Emotion: 9:00
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|