- Cheese and wine tasting event in a Bordeaux restaurant
- Tasting of three Bordeaux wines
- A selection of French cheeses
- Commentary available in English and French
Start time and location:
4:30 PM; the Office du Tourisme de Bordeaux
6:30 PM; at the restaurant
Children younger than 18 years may participate for free, if accompanied by a paying adult. This event is not available on Christmas Day or New Year's Day. Commentary is available in English and French only.
|After booking your activityŚ3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the afternoon of your scheduled tasting session, please bring your voucher(s) to Bordeaux's Office de Tourisme; the full address will appear on your printed voucher. Please present your signed voucher(s) to your guide before departure.
|Terms and conditions|
|Seniors over the age of 65 must present photo identification.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.