Characterised by simple geometrical lines on the one hand, and elaborate decor on the other, Riga's Art Nouveau architecture must be seen to be believed. Architects made the buildings' detailssuch as balconies, doorways, and windowsas expressive as possible resulting in intricate bas-reliefs, sculptures, and decorative statues. The buildings' interiors are also imaginatively decorated with frescoes, panels, and ornaments. This walking tour leads you down Alberta Street, home to the most splendid examples of Art Nouveau architecture.|
- A guided walk revealing examples of Riga's Art Nouveau architecture
- Commentary from your guide in English and German
Departure time and location:
10 AM; main entrance to Blackheads' House
Return time and location:
Noon; Blackheads' House
Commentary is in English and German only.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher(s) to Blackheads' House. Your guide will be waiting for you outside the main entrance; please present your voucher(s) to the guide before departure.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|