When it comes to spectacular scenery, the Bernina Express promises one of Europe's most breathtaking train journeys. Passing wild gorges, icy glaciers, and stone fields, the train travels over curved viaducts, through winding tunnels, and climbs to 2,250 metres (7,400 feet). All cars on the train offer excellent views of the landscape, which is classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.|
After this 2 1/2-hour trip, you'll reach the premier ski resort of St Moritz, playground of the glamourous and the wealthy. See if you can spot any famous faces before returning to Milan.
- Excursion to St Moritz on the Bernina Express
- Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
- Second class train ticket for the Bernina Express
- Individual headsets (on tours with more than 10 participants)
- Commentary available in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Departure time and location:
7 AM, Zani Viaggi office, Foro Bonaparte, Milan
Return time and location:
8:30 PM; same as departure location
Please bring your passport with you on this tour. You may require a visa to enter Switzerland; please arrange this prior to your trip. Children aged 4 and younger participate free of charge. Food and beverages are not included in the listed price.
Important booking tip:
Tour is available in the following languages:
English: DailyEnglish and Spanish: Monday and ThursdayEnglish and Portuguese: Wednesday
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher to the departure location 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time; the full address appears on your voucher. The nearest metro stops are Cairoli, on the MM1 red line, and Lanza, on the MM2 green line. Please present your voucher to the driver.Important: Please bring your passport with you on this tour. You may require a visa to enter Switzerland; please arrange this prior to your trip.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|