Avenue Q tells the story of Princeton, a bright-eyed college grad who comes to New York City with great expectations and aspirations. The only neighbourhood in his price range, however, is quirky Avenue Q. He nevertheless becomes fast friends with his neighbours, as together they struggle to find jobs, dates, and their ever-elusive purpose in life.|
- Guaranteed top price ticket to a performance ofAvenue Q
- Seating in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle
- Listed rates include all booking fees
All seats are located in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle; rows and seats may vary by performance.
Mon.-Thurs. and Sat.: 8 PM
Fri.: 8:30 PM
Noel Coward Theatre, St Martin's Lane
Please note: Friday performances start at 8:30 PM. Customers with reduced mobility and wheelchair users must call Encore Tickets as soon as a booking is made on the site to ensure a suitable seat or space is allocated. The customer service number appears on your voucher. Transportation to and from the theatre is not included. Children under the age of 5 are not admitted. Listed rates include all booking fees.
|After booking your show, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Voucher(s) must be redeemed at the Encore Tickets Reception Centre inside the Original Tour Visitor Centre; the full address will appear on your printed voucher. Voucher(s) can be redeemed at any time during your stay. The Encore Reception Centre is open Mon. - Sat., 10 AM-6 PM. The nearest Underground stations are Charing Cross and Leicester Square. Directions and additional assistance are available at the Encore Reception Centre.