After a 30-minute orientation session, you'll be ready to coast along bike paths, cruise down narrow gothic streets, and soak up the sights. Let your guide fill you in on the history and architectural significance behind the city landmarks. |
- Guided Segway sightseeing tour of Barcelona
- A 30-minute safety and orientation session
- Segway rental
- Experienced guide
- Commentary available in English only
Departure and return location:
Plaça Sant Jaume
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or children under the age of 12. Riders must be capable of stepping on and off the Segway without assistance. Every participant is required to complete a liability waiver and a damage waiver that includes a deposit of €400 on a credit card. This charge is immediately cancelled at the end of the tour provided no damage is done to the Segway. City Segway Tours accepts MasterCard or Visa only for the damage deposit. Tours run rain or shine.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, present your voucher(s) to your guide at the tour meeting point at Plaça Sant Jaume, on the calle Ferran side. Your guide will be on a Segway.