With ten stops throughout the city, you will see the world's first railway terminus, discover the connection between railways and football teams, and visit the world's first Urban Heritage Park.|
- 24-hour pass for Manchester's hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in English
- Individual headsets
The loop lasts approx. 1 hour
Hours of operation:
10 AM–5 PM; every 4590 minutes
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Pre-recorded commentary is available in English only. Children under the age of 5 ride for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along the route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|