Billy Elliot: The Musical tells a moving story of a boy with an unusual ambitionto become a professional ballet dancer. Director Stephen Daldry successfully sets this personal struggle against the backdrop of the bitter political conflict of a miners' strike. Adapted from the movie of the same name, Elton John's score, Lee Hall's words, and Peter Darling's choreography leave audiences inspired by the strength of the individual and the importance of self-expression.|
For a memorable night out, combine your evening performance with an optional pre-theater dinner at Prezzo Victoria or a similar restaurant.
- Guaranteed top price ticket to a performance of Billy Elliot
- Seating in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle
- Dinner and show option only: 2-course dinner at Prezzo Victoria or similar restaurant
- Listed rates include all booking fees
Approximately 3 hoursPre-theater dinner varies according to personal preference
All seats are located in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle; rows and seats may vary by performance.
Show: Victoria Palace Theatre, Victoria Street SW1 5EA
Pre-theater dinner: Prezzo Victoria or similar restaurant
Listed rates include all booking fees. Due to health and safety regulations, customers with reduced mobility and wheelchair users must book directly with the theater to ensure a suitable seat or space is allocated. "Dinner and show" includes a 2-course dinner at Prezzo Victoria or similar restaurant. Dinner is available at 6 PM only on the day of your show. Dinner is available from a limited menu only. Transportation to and from the restaurant or theatre is not included. Children younger than age 5 are not admitted.
|After booking your show, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Voucher(s) must be redeemed at the Encore Reception Centre, located at Charing Cross Road, opposite the Garrick Theatre, London WC2H 0EP. The closest underground station is Leicester Square (less than 1-minute walk).
Hours of operation: MondaySaturday from 9:30 AM6 PM; Sunday from 10 AM2:30 PM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes:|
This Activity cannot be changed, refunded, credited, or cancelled.