This 'eat and learn' event is more than a simple lunchduring a two-hour presentation on wine-tasting, you will sample five French wines and discover how each wine has been specifically chosen to complement one of the cheeses. Other delicacies include cooked meats, fresh bread, and a fruit basket.This event is in English only.|
- Cheese and wine tasting lunch
- A two-hour wine-tasting presentation from your trained sommelier
- A flute of champagne upon arrival
- Tasting of four selected French wines
- A selection ofamuse-bouches, including French breads, meats, cheeses, and fruits
- Presentation and commentary in English
- The ‘ Chateau cheat-sheet with information and tips
- The list of wines tasted
- Possibility to purchase the wines you have tasted
Mon., Wed., Fri., and Sat.
1 1/2 hours
Start time and location:
Noon; Anciennes Caves du Sommelier de Louis XV
Sessions are in English only. Guests younger than 16 may attend for free but may only drink wine with parental consent.
|After booking your activities or servicesó3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
You must call ‘ Chateau at least 24 hours before you wish to go wine-tasting to confirm your place. On the day of your lunch, please bring voucher(s) to the Anciennes Caves du Sommelier de Louis XV, located at 52 Rue de L'Arbre Sec, Paris 75001. The closest metro station is Louvre-Rivoli on line 1.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|