The custom of taking tea was thought up by Anna, the 7th Duchess of Bedford and one of Queen Victoria's ladies-in-waiting. Fortum & Mason's pedigreeit boasts a number of royal warrants dating back over nearly 150 yearsand its tradition of excellence make it the premier venue for indulging.|
- Afternoon tea, consisting of tea, sandwiches, pastries, and scones
- Booking fee
MondaySaturday; 4:30 PM
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each activity, you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Exchange Your Voucher:
Please bring your voucher(s) with you on the day of your afternoon tea. Please present your voucher(s) at the redemption location.
What to Wear:
- Smart attire required; jeans, shorts, and trainers not permitted
- Entry can be refused based on inappropriate attire
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|