You'll be picked up at your hotel and transported by bus to Rancho Capote at Hato Mayor for a hot breakfast, Dominican-style. Then, hop on the back of a horse for a 45-minute ride to Devil's Cave. Hold on as you rock climb down into the caves and explore the underground geological formations. Then, head above ground for a refreshing beverage before heading back to the ranch for a scrumptious lunch. Return transportation to your hotel is included. |
- Breakfast at Rancho Capote
- 45-minute horseback ride
- Use of rock climbing gear and headlamp at Devil's Cave
- Lunch at Rancho Capote
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off service
Departure time and location:
7 AM; from the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
Approx. 6 PM; same as departure location
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and children younger than 9. Please bring extra money for incidental purchases. Please bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a sun hat.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. You must contact Hotelbeds at least 48 hours prior to your desired activity date to confirm your preferred activity date and time. You may also e-mail Hotelbeds to reserve the date and time of your activity; the customer service contact information appears on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your activity, please wait in the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time. Please present one voucher per person along with valid photo identification. Please bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a sun hat.