Before climbing aboard, see a re-creation of an Old West shootout. Once en route, relax in the comfort of the train car as strolling musicians play western tunes, and coach attendants share Grand Canyon folklore and railway anecdotes. Best of all, gaze out of the window at the remarkable scenery rolling by.|
High desert becomes prairie, and then prairie turns to pine, until finally the view changes so dramatically that it's plain the train has reached its destination. Welcome to the Grand Canyon.
Transportation from Las Vegas, NV to Williams, AZ is NOT included. Williams is 233 miles from Las Vegas.
- Roundtrip train transportation from Williams to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Admission fees to the national park
- Complimentary fresh fruits, pastries, coffee, and juice are provided during the morning
- Snacks and soft drinks are provided on the return trip for First Class, Observation Dome, and Luxury Parlor passengers only
7 hours 45 minutes, including 2 hours 15 minutes of travel time each way
Departure time and location:
Train departs from Williams Depot, Arizona at 9:30 AM for the Grand Canyon South Rim Depot; train arrives at Grand Canyon at 11:45 AM
Suggested check-in time is 8:30 AM
Return time and location:
Train departs from the Grand Canyon Depot at 3:30 PM for Williams Depot; train returns to Williams Depot at 5:45 PM
Important booking tip:
- The railway offers limited services for passengers in wheelchairs; advance notification of mobility restrictions is required.
- Smoking and pets are not permitted aboard the train.
- Transportation from Las Vegas, Nevada to Williams, Arizona is not included.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must contact Grand Canyon Railway at least 72 hours prior to your desired train trip to confirm your reservation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. On the day of your train trip, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for tour.
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive at 8:30 AM to allow for check-in.
- Complimentary water is available in Coach Class.
Williams Depot; approximately 233 miles from Las Vegas
|Terms and conditions|
|Reservations are subject to Grand Canyon Railway policies.Due to the age of steam engines, their usage cannot be guaranteed.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.