Medieval and Elizabethan Britain:|
Enjoy a glimpse into British history, literature, and tradition as you tour Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Oxford. Begin your tour with a taste of medieval Britain at Warwick Castle. As you arrive, visit the historic castle conservatory, dating back to 1786, where the History Team welcomes you with a hot drink of tea or coffee, served with a traditional fresh fruit scone, clotted cream, and jam. Visit the Tussauds Studio that brings alive tales of treachery, torture, passion, and power.
You'll then head to the town of Stratford, which has lovingly preserved many buildings dating back to Shakespeare's time—including the house where the Bard was born. During a guided tour of his birthplace, you'll gain an insight into Elizabethan England and Shakespeare's formative years. Stop for free time for lunch in the Cotswolds before continuing to Oxford.
The city of dreaming spires
Revel in the city's unique combination of dreaming spires and romantic architecture. Oxford boasts one of the worlds greatest - and oldest - universities, as well as some of the finest architecture in Europe.The colleges themselves, which make up the university, are amongst the architectural highlights, their ivy-clad stone walls protecting beautiful chapels, halls and libraries.
- Guided tour to Oxford, Stratford, and Warwick Castle
- Afternoon Tea with scones in Warwick Castle Conservatory
- Admission to Shakespeare's Birthplace Museum
- Admission to Warwick Castle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Complimentary pick-up at selected hotels
- Commentary is available in English only
This tour does not operate on Christmas Day, December 26, and New Year's Day.
Departure time and location:
7:10 AM–8:10 AM, the lobby of your central London hotel
8:15 AM, Victoria Coach Station
Return time and location:
Approximately 7:30 PM; Victoria Coach Station
Important booking tip:
- Lunch is not included in the listed price.
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After booking your activities or services, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please call Premium Tours at least 24 hours prior to the day you would like to take your tour to reserve a seat. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Premium Tours offers courtesy pick-up at most hotels in central London. When reserving your tour date, please confirm the exact time and location of your pick-up point. If you choose to meet the tour at the Victoria Coach Station, please go to Gate 13 at least 10 minutes prior to the departure of the tour. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|