- Express entrance without cover charge to Hilo, Zoo, Señor Frog's, and Carlos O'Brien's
- Transportation between the bars
- One free drink at Hilo, Zoo, and Señor Frog's, and one free yard with refill at Carlos O'Brien's
- Souvenir bandana
Thurs., except Dec. 25 and Jan. 1
Departure time and location:
9 PM, from lobbies of select hotels
Return time and location:
1 AM, to lobbies of select hotels
Reservations are required. You are not guaranteed a place on this tour until you have contacted an Emark Vallarta representative. You must call at least 24 hours prior to your desired date of service. Participants must be at least 18 years of age with valid photo identification. Casual attire, cameras, and money for incidental expenses are recommended. Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list, you will be directed to the closest hotel.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Reservations are required. You are not guaranteed a place on this tour until you have contacted an Emark Vallarta representative. You must callat least 24 hours prior to your desired date of service. Please also be prepared to give the representative the name of your hotel at this time, so pick-up can be scheduled. The customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Participants must be at least 18 years old; present one voucher per person, along with valid photo identification, to the Emark Vallarta representative at the departure point.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|