You'll be picked up at your hotel and taken to Falmouth (approximately a 45-minute drive). Step into the glass-bottom boat and begin your ride through the Luminous Lagoon. Bioluminescence begins as the boat causes the water to ripple, slightly disturbing the tiny marine life and plankton. When disturbed, these creatures omit tiny lights, causing the water to appear glittery. You can even go for a swim and watch as tiny lights cover your body.|
- 30- to 45-minute glass-bottom boat ride
- Complimentary fruit or rum punch
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off service from/to select hotels
3 hours (includes approx. 90 minutes of roundtrip transportation)
Sun., Tues., Thurs. and Sat.
Departure time and location:
Hotel pick-up service begins at approximately 6 PM from select Montego Bay area hotels
Return time and location:
Hotel drop-off service begins at approximately 9 PM
Please bring appropriate casual and swim attire, if you plan to swim in the lagoon.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Please contact Jamaica Tours at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your tour and pick-up time and location; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). When you are picked up at your hotel, please present your voucher(s) to the driver in exchange for tour tickets.
Note: Departure location is Montego Bay area of Jamaica island.