Book your Stockholm City Pass by June 12, 2013 and redeem now–August 31, 2013 to save 10% on the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
The Stockholm City Card is valid for 1 day, or for up to 5 consecutive days.
The Stockholm City Card includes:
- Complimentary admission to 80 museums and attractions
- Complimentary use of public transport run by SL (metro, buses, trams, and commuter trains)
- Complimentary boat sightseeing at selected departure times (AprilDecember)
- Complimentary bicycle sightseeing with "Stockholm Adventures" and "Bike Sweden" (available in summer only)
- Discounted tickets for the Stockholm Panorama sightseeing bus
- Discounted tickets for the Open Top double-decker bus tour
- Discounted tickets for Cosmonova IMAX theatre
- Discounted tickets for boat trip to Drottningholm Palace and Sigtuna and Skokloster
- The Stockholm Card folder (available in Swedish or English)
Up to 3 children's cards may be purchased with each adult card. The Stockholm City Card is valid for 1, 2, 3, or 5 consecutive days. The 1-day card is valid for 24 hours; the 2-day card is valid for 48 hours; the 3-day card is valid for 72 hours; the 5-day card is valid for 120 hours. The Stockholm City Card is valid from the first time you use it. The card entitles you to 1 entry per attraction. A Child card can be purchased for children between the ages of 6 and 17 and are valid with an Adult card. Some museums are closed on Mondays.
|After booking your city card, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
Book: now–June 12, 2013
Redeem: now–August 31, 2013
Booked price included savings.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Upon arrival in Stockholm, please bring your voucher(s) to one of the following voucher redemption locations:
Each voucher will be exchanged for a Stockholm City Card (1, 2, 3, or 5 days). Please note: Some museums are closed on Monday. Up to 3 children's cards may be purchased with each adult card.
- Stockholm Tourist Center:
Address: Vasagatan 14, Stockholm
Phone number: +46 8 508 28 508
- May 1September 15: MondayFriday: 9 AM7 PM; Saturday: 9 AM4 PM; Sunday: 10 AM4 PM
- September 16May 14: MondayFriday: 9 AM6 PM; Saturday: 10 AM4 PM; Sunday: 10 AM4 PM
- Arlanda Airport:
- Arlanda Visitor CenterTerminal 5
- Information CenterTerminal 2 and Terminal 4
|Terms and conditions|
|Up to 3 children's cards may be purchased with each adult card.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.