You'll be picked up at your hotel and taken to Falmouth (approximately a 45-minute drive). Step into the glass-bottom boat and begin your ride through the Luminous Lagoon. Bioluminescence begins as the boat causes the water to ripple, slightly disturbing the tiny marine life and plankton. When disturbed, these creatures omit tiny lights, causing the water to appear glittery. You can even go for a swim and watch as tiny lights cover your body.|
- 30- to 45-minute glass-bottom boat ride
- Complimentary fruit or rum punch
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off service from/to select hotels
3 hours (includes approx. 90 minutes of roundtrip transportation)
Thurs. and Sat.
Departure time and location:
6 PM; from select hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 9 PM; to select hotels
Please bring appropriate casual and swim attire, if you plan to swim in the lagoon.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Jamaica Tours at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your tour and pick-up time and location; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). When you are picked up at your hotel, please present your voucher(s) to the driver in exchange for tour tickets.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|