Located within Centre Court, the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum contains what is amongst the world's greatest collections of tennis memorabilia, with the oldest exhibit dating from 1555. Enjoy the views of Centre Court and explore the audio-visual theatre and the gallery, which exhibits a poster collection from 1890 to 1940.|
- Admission to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- Audioguides available in eight languages
Please allow approx. 1 1/2 hours to visit the museum.
Hours of operation:
10:30 AM–5 PM
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher(s). The listed price reflects admission only; the tour of the grounds is not included. The Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum is closed from June 26–July 10 for The Championships. Audioguides available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Mandarin. Children under 5 participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day of your desired museum visit, please present your printed voucher(s) at the redemption location address listed on your voucher(s). Vouchers provide admission only; the tour of the grounds is not included.
Important: The Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum is closed from June 21–July 4 for The Championships. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher(s).