- Relax on a River Thames sightseeing cruise
- Savor a 3 course lunch
- See the famous sights of London
Dine in style and spot famous London landmarks, including Big Ben, the London Eye, and the Houses of Parliament. Bateaux London offers an appetizing menu and quality service, leaving you to simply relax and enjoy your cruise.
Enjoy your lunch on board of The Symphony or The Harmony boat. You can choose the option that suits you best.
The Symphony boat: This is Parisian boat with ‘rich tones of charismatic French accent’ combined with her elegant appearance. It is London’s largest restaurant cruise vessel. Her all-glass structure takes the Thames restaurant cruise experience into a different dimension, enabling you to enjoy the magnificent views of London without any interruption.
The Harmony boat: Unique to the Thames, the Scandinavian-designed boat features flexible layout for dining. It has spacious private dinning spaces and the largest open deck over 250 square meters. A sure way to be impressed as the cruise past London’s famous landmarks.
Smoked and Poached Salmon Roulade and pickled cucumber
Chicken En Croute with celeriac mash, french beans and Thyme jus
Vanilla Pannacotta with macaroon biscuit and raspberry coulis
Vegetarian option is also available on the day. Please note that the above menu is intended as a sample only; all items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cruise on the River Thames
- Three-course lunch menu, including tea and filter coffee
Departure time and location:
- The Symphony boat: 1 PM (boarding starts at 12:30 PM); Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment
- The Harmony boat: 12:15 PM (boarding starts at 11:45 AM); Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment
Return time and location:
- The Symphony boat: 2:30 PM; to Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment
- The Harmony boat: 1:45 PM; to Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment
- Smart casual dress code
- A vegetarian menu is available on the day. If you have any other dietary requirements or food allergies please contact Bateaux London as far in advance as possible
- A dedicated children's menu is available for children between ages 4 and 12. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted
|How to Redeem Your Voucher(s):|
Confirm your reservation. After your reservation is confirmed, an electronic confirmation ticket will be sent to you by Bateaux London. Please present your electronic ticket(s) at Embankment Pier. You must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
What to wear:
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|