- Knowledgeable captain and crew
- All fishing equipment, tackle, and bait
- All required licenses and permits
- Two complimentary beverages
The pier across from the Manzanillo Garden, downtown Manzanillo
Casual, comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
If you have purchased ground transportation from the airport to your hotel with Emark Manzanillo, a meeting will be scheduled with an Emark Manzanillo representative to confirm your previously booked tour(s). If you have not purchased ground transportation through Emark Manzanillo, please call the customer service number notify the Emark Manzanillo representative of the hotel you will be staying in; an Emark Manzanillo representative will contact you once you arrive in Manzanillo to confirm your previously booked tour(s). The local customer service number and operation hours will appear on the printed voucher(s). Please remember to your bring printed voucher(s) as it will serve as the admission ticket to your select tour(s).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|