How it works:|
- Admission to Kursalon: 6 PM
- Dinner and drinks: 7 PM8:30 PM
- Ball: 9 PM
- Dance instruction: 9:4510:45 PM
- Show and Midnight Quadrille: Midnight to close
The dress code for this event is an evening gown for women and a dinner jacket for men. Participants who purchase a dinner and ball ticket are seated in either Schubertsaal or Leharsaal. Doors open for dinner guests at 6 PM and for ball-only guests at 7:30 PM.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of the ball or the ball and dinner package, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the redemption location. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Dinner begins at 7 PM. The ball begins at 9 PM. Admission for dinner guests is at 6 PM and admission for ball guests without dinner is at 7:30 PM.