College sweetheart and homecoming queen Elle Woods doesn't take 'no' for an answer. So when her boyfriend dumps her for someone 'serious,' Elle puts down the credit card, hits the books, and heads for Harvard Law.|
Based on the hit movie with Reese Witherspoon, Legally Blonde the Musical takes you from the sorority house to the Halls of Justice with London's brightest new heroine (and of course, her Chihuahua, Bruiser). The verdict? This much fun shouldn’t be legal!
- Guaranteed top price ticket to a performance of Legally Blonde the Musical
- Seating in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle
- Listed rates include all booking fees
Show runs 2 hours and 45 minutes
All seats are located in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle; rows and seats may vary by performance.
Savoy Theatre, Strand, London
Customers with reduced mobility and wheelchair users must call the service provider as soon as a booking is made on the site to ensure a suitable seat or space is allocated. The customer service number appears on your voucher. Transportation to and from the theatre is not included. Children younger than age 5 are not admitted.
Listed rates include all booking fees.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Voucher(s) must be redeemed at the Encore Reception Centre, located at Charing Cross Road, opposite the Garrick Theatre, London WC2H 0EP. The closest underground station is Leicester Square (less than 1-minute walk).
Hours of operation: MondaySaturday from 9:30 AM6 PM; Sunday from 10 AM2:30 PM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|