Enjoy a welcome drink as you board the London Showboat and are shown to your reserved seating. Relish in a 4-course dinner with wine and musicas you cruise past London's most famous landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Tower Bridge.|
After the Showboat has passed the glittering towers of Canary Wharf through the Thames Barrier and is on its return journey and darkness falls, enjoy a cabaret singer, performing songs from popular West End and Broadway shows. Dancing is encouraged during and after the cabaret, although you may prefer to sit back and enjoy themusic or take in the floodlit sights from the main saloon or the open-air upper deck.
- 3 1/2-hour cruise along the River Thames
- A welcome drink
- 4-course dinner
- A half-bottle of house wine
- Caberet performance of popular show tunes
- January-February: Friday-Saturday
- March: Thursday-Saturday
- April: Thursday-Sunday
- May-September: Wednesday-Sunday
- October: Thursday-Sunday
- November: Thursday-Saturday
3 hours and 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
7:45 PM (boarding begins at 7:30 PM); from City from Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London
You must telephone City Cruises at least 3 days before your desired cruise date to reserve your place. This dinner cruise is not recommended for young children.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Reservations are required. You must call City Cruises at least three days before your preferred cruise date to reserve your place. On the evening of your cruise, please ensure you arrive at Westminster Pier by 7:30 PM for boarding, for a 7:45 PM departure. Please present your voucher(s) when boarding theLondon Showboat.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|