Availability: Zurich Marriott Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Grand)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Zürich luxury hotel near Swiss National Museum
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
On the river Limmat
Situated on the banks of the river Limmat, in the heart of Zürich, this luxury hotel is a 10-minute walk from Swiss National Museum. Fraumünster and Museum of Design are both 1.5 km (1 mi.) away.
Bar, 2 restaurants
At Zurich Marriott Hotel, eCHo restaurant serves Swiss dishes, while White Elephant offers Thai cuisine. Bar & Lounge 42 specializes in martinis. The hotel features a sauna and a fitness facility.
Zurich Marriott Hotel's guestrooms feature pillow menus, pillowtop mattresses, and down comforters. Flat-panel LCD TVs come with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Zurich Marriott Hotel Amenities
Situated only 5-minute walk from the business and shopping districts, and the sights of the Old Town, this Zurich Marriott Hotel features the eCHo restaurant, serving traditional Swiss dishes for breakfast and dinner, while White Elephant offers Thai cuisine for lunch and dinner. Bar & Lounge 42 specializes in 42 variations of martinis.
This smoke-free international business Zürich hotel features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility with cardio machines and free weights. Massages are available on request (surcharge). The hotel includes a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and 15 conference rooms with audio-visual equipment, as well as a ballroom. Multilingual staff can provide tour assistance, currency exchange, and concierge services. Guests enjoy coffee and complimentary newspapers in the lobby and complimentary wireless and wired Internet access in public areas. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Number of floors - 19
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 16899
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1972
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1570
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
eCHo - Traditional Swiss dishes served for breakfast and dinner.
White Elephant - Thai cuisine offered for lunch and dinner.
Bar & Lounge 42 - American snacks and drinks. Martini served in 42 variations. Open for lunch and dinner.
Marriott Sunday Brunch - International cuisine, including sushi and Thai food, served for brunch on Sundays.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
This luxury hotel includes a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility with cardio machines and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The hotel offers massages on request (surcharge).
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Zurich Marriott Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CHF 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 38 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.