Availability: Six Senses Zighy Bay
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Wake up to the ocean at your door at this hotel, which is located by the sea and set on its own private beach.
Catch some rays on Six Senses Zighy Bay's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or spend the day at a marina.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature private pools, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Six Senses Zighy Bay Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Six Senses Zighy Bay like a marina and an outdoor pool.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a steam room. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- On private beach
- Year Built 2007
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- DVD player
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Six Senses Zighy Bay has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court, a marina, and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and complimentary bicycles.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
Six Senses Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
Six Senses Zighy Bay Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Hotel guests who carry United Arab Emirates (UAE) Resident Visas must book rooms at least several days prior to arrival to allow for time to prepare border passes. Once the booking is confirmed, guests must send the hotel a copy of their UAE Resident Visas and the first page of their passports. The hotel will then process border passes for the Dibba checkpoint. This hotel service is free of charge but requires up to 3 days to complete. For this reason, the hotel cannot accept last-minute bookings from UAE residents.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 450
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 225 (from 3 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Value Add Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive the following:
- Arabic sweet platter
- Arabic amenities (dates, mixed nuts)
- Complimentary morning activities
- Complimentary laundry service up to 4 pieces on arrival day
- Access to steam room, sauna, fitness center, jungle gym, and tennis court
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary departure gift