Book your room at Beijing Far East Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Hostel with a restaurant, in Beijing (Xuanwu)
This hostel is located in Beijing (Xuanwu), close to Peking Opera, Tiananmen Square, and National Centre for the Performing Arts. Also nearby are Chairman Mao Memorial Hall and Great Hall of the People.
In addition to a restaurant, Beijing Far East Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Beijing hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 1986
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Jiawei Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 6 AM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: CNY 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 180 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CNY 50 per day