Availability: Hilton Garden Inn Winchester
Two queen beds evolution roomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
King Evolution Room, Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Evolution one king roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Winchester (Front Royal Entrance)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Winchester (Front Royal Entrance), near the airport, Apple Blossom Mall, Handley Regional Library, and Shenandoah University. Also nearby are Jim Barnett Park and George Washington's Office.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Winchester features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Winchester Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Winchester provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 1800 square feet (162 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 162
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1800
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2009
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Great American Grill - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton Garden Inn Winchester Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.