Availability: Jurys Inn Swindon
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Swindon eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Museum of the Great Western Railway, Swindon Designer Outlet, and Coate Water Country Park. Local attractions also include Lydiard Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Swindon features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jurys Inn Swindon Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 7 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Jurys Inn Swindon has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Number of floors - 9
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Jurys Inn Swindon Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If a guest is paying by cash, there's an obligatory cash bond at £30 per person per night. This is however refundable at departure/check out.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Book a stay in a Weekend Special Package rate category now - December 31, 2014 for travel July 18 - December 31, 2014 and receive the following:
- Upgrade to Superior Room
- 1 bottle of house wine
- Complimentary mineral water, biscuits, and newspaper
- Full English breakfast
- 10% discount on lunch/dinner
- Early check-in from midday
- Late check-out until 1 PM