Availability: The Bradford Hotel
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bradford with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Wool Exchange, National Media Museum, and Bradford Cathedral. Also nearby are Colour Museum and Bolling Hall Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, The Bradford Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Bradford Hotel Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 9009 square feet (811 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 9009
- Conference space size (meters) - 811
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
City 3 Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
City 3 Bar - This wine bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The Bradford Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8.80 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.