Availability: Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Double Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Leeds eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Situated near the airport, in Leeds, this spa hotel is close to Golden Acre Park. Area attractions also include Kirkstall Abbey and Thackray Medical Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and climate control, guestrooms feature safes along with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £5.00 GBP /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Arts Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include Swedish massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.