Book your room at ibis Leeds Centre
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Leeds (Leeds City Centre)
This hotel is located in Leeds (Leeds City Centre), close to Grosvenor Westgate Casino, First Direct Arena, and Royal Armouries. Also nearby are Thackray Medical Museum and Leeds Park Square.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Leeds Centre features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and desks, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Leeds Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Leeds hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Ibis Leeds Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 12
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8.00 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Leeds Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.0 per night (maximum GBP 5.0 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.