Book your room at ibis Leeds Centre
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Hotel with a restaurant, in Leeds (Leeds City Centre)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Leeds (Leeds City Centre), close to Grosvenor Westgate Casino, First Direct Arena, and Royal Armouries. Also nearby are Thackray Medical Museum and Leeds Park Square.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Leeds Centre features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and desks, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Leeds hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Ibis Leeds Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 12
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (11.99 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Leeds Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for ibis Leeds Centre
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 8.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.0 per night (maximum GBP 5.0 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.